Supervisor: Tribal Tax Administrator
Rate of Pay: $18 hour, full time at 40 hours a week and on-call. Temporary hire.
Characteristic of Position:
Receive materials and supplies at the construction site for the Hardrock Fire Mountain resort. The
individuals should have basic construction knowledge, the ability to check incoming materials against
Purchase Orders, Bills of Lading, and shipping documents to ensure that the materials shipped have all been
received and are the correct materials. The ideal candidate is organized, detail oriented, and has the ability
to lift 50 pounds and/or move boxes on an as needed basis. Position is full time positions that will cover 2
variable times frames: 6:00 AM – 2:00 PM and from 9:00 AM until 6:00 PM. On occasion, an individual may
be required to have a split shift to cover evening deliveries. This includes accommodating schedule to be on
call for occasional deliveries from hours ranging from 6:00 PM – 6:00 AM.
- Collaborating with procurement staff to list expected deliveries
- Verify shipments according to order and invoices (quantity, quality, price etc.)
- Receiving shipments of materials and supplies at the construction site and signing paperwork upon
receipt and maintain well organized paperwork
- Unloading packages from incoming trucks (up to 50 lbs.)
- Contact procurement staff if a mistake or damage is identified and coordinate with procurement
staff for returning unsatisfactory shipments or receiving replacements. Label deliveries and allocate
them to their designated place
- Assist with general duties at the office as assigned.
Education, Knowledge, Experience and Abilities:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Basic construction knowledge
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and move boxes.
- Ability to read and interpret the English language, good computer and basic math skills.
- Must be a self-motivator and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Represent Tribe in competent, professional manner.
- Comply with all tribal personnel policies & procedures.
- This position requires the ability to bend, stoop, climb on truck beds, lift, and carry items weighing
up to 50 pounds.
- This position requires the ability to stand for extended periods.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and all required back ground checks.
- The tribe reserves the right to hire according to its Indian Preference Policy.
A current Skill Bank Form is required, resumes are accepted as an attachment. Positions with the Tribe are
subject to a 90-Day probationary period. Applications are accepted through October 4, 2021.