The ERIHA is dedicated to providing affordable, attractive, safe living environments for our tribal member families through acquisition of new property, planning, construction and national advocacy for Indian Housing.
We achieve our mission by providing these programs: Rental Housing Program, Down Payment Assistance, Home Improvement, Move-In Assistance, and Emergency Assistance.
Download PDF from links below and submit your completed forms to email@example.com
- Non-Low Income Emergency Assistance Application
- Move-In Application
- New Rental Application
- ERIHA Emergency Application
- Down Payment Assistance Application
- Home Improvement Application
- Emergency Rental Assistance Application
- Emergency Assistance Application for Non-ERIHA Tenants
Indian Housing Authority
Blu Nelson, Housing Maintenance Supervisor
Phone: (530) 532-9214 Ext. 110
Phil Bush, Housing Consultant
Phone: (530) 596-4747