ENTERPRISE RANCHERIA TNAP (Tribal Nutrition Assistance Program)
This grant is funded by the California Department of Social Services (CDSS). Applications will be processed as received and funded on a first come first serve basis, until funds run out. You must reside in the State of California to qualify for the program. The amount of assistance is $150.00 per month for adult Tribal Members only and will be processed on the 5th of each month.
LIHEAP is an assistance program and offers the following types of assistance:
- Help with residential utility bill payment
- Emergency assistance with residential energy-related crisis (utility shut-off notices and energy-related life-threatening emergency)
Food Voucher Program
Our Food Voucher Program is to help assist tribal families with the cost of their groceries once a year.
Emergency & Human Services | Elders Assistance Program | Disabilty Program
In absence of other resources, miscellaneous assistance shall be provided to all eligible Tribal Members of the Enterprise Rancheria. Such as:
- Rental/Mortgage Assistance, food and clothing assistance, Car/insurance payments, Car repairs, etc.
- Emergency Assistance/Human Services – Assistance may not exceed $1,500 per calendar year (January thru December).
- This program is for Tribal Elders (55 and older) only. Assistance may not exceed $1,500 per calendar year (January thru December).
- This program is for Tribal Members who are disabled. Assistance may not exceed $1,500 per calendar year (January thru December).
If you would like to request an application for any of the above programs, please contact Enterprise Rancheria or download the resources below:
Tribal Member Business Grant Application
If you are interested in applying for a Grant, please start you registration process by completing the Grant Application Form