Our vision as Enterprise Rancheria Tribal EPA is to keep our tribal members and community from our youth to our elders, informed and up to date on environmental issues so that we may stay healthy and sustainable within our Native community.
Visit the locally owned and operated Enterprise Rancheria at 2133 Monte Vista Avenue, Oroville, CA 95966 for more information.
Maidu people are born stewards of the land, water, plants, and all living things. From the biggest tree to the smallest fish or insect, we have a relationship with the land and creatures and plants, and each other since time immemorial. Our World has been changing right before our eyes we need to start being more curious about how we can help.
Each month the EPA Department will update you with helpful links for learning more about Environmental Protection and the things an individual can explore and learn.
- May 2022 EPA Update
- March-April 2022 EPA Update: How CAN Tribal Beneficial Uses, (TBU), Benefit Enterprise Rancheria?
- New Invasive Plants Discovered in the Feather River downstream of Oroville
- December 2021 EPA Update: Learn About Local Waters
- November 2021 EPA Update: Sacred & Good Fire / Cultural Burns
- October 2021 EPA Update: Sudden Oak Death
- September 2021 EPA Update: What do we know about our Chinook salmon (Oncorhyncus tshawytscha)?
- August 2021 EPA Update: HABs
- July 2021 EPA Update: Wildfires
- June 2021 EPA Update: Pollution