Change of Address Form

Change of Address

Fill out this short form if you are a tribal member and have had a change of address recently.
If you need immediate assistance, please call 530-532-9214.

    Minor Children (Members Only)

    If different from Home Address

    It is very important that the Tribal Office always has a current address and telephone number where you can be reached, so please inform us immediately if you should have any changes.

    Change of Address Printable Form